Friday, January 31, 2014

New event coming soon...

Just a placeholder for now... As MH41 winds down, I'm making plans for this event.

Please note that there is always a long waiting list to play in one of my events, so even though you can't play in THIS one, put your name in now if you're interested in playing in the future... Your name will go in the queue and when it's your turn you'll be able to play.

Note that this is play by e-mail, not play by post, so the official way to sign up is via email to me -

jimmylogan0916@gmail.com

I don't know what division this will be or which map I will use, but I do know that it will be a straight duel - not off road, not at night, no special rules, etc. Just a normal arena event. If you have a request of division or map, please feel free to let me know!

Happy Dueling!


No comments:

Post a Comment