Monday, April 28, 2014

Working on MH42 TONIGHT

Just a placeholder post, for those that might be watching...

I just emailed the players with my reasons for being out of touch on this event... Namely, my gaming time has been spent GM'ing an Edge of the Empire game with 3 old buddies from high school, plus my son that's eight hours away. We play once a week, plus there's the GM time in addition to that. We are having a BLAST! :-)

Also, I've been doing more and more with my music lately... I'm still writing songs and I'm picking the banjo now as well as playing bass in a "once a month" dance band and I've started my own little trio as well.

And I'm in the middle of a Kickstarter campaign for my FIRST CD!!! Would love you to take a look and share this with your friends...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1353564012/home-grown-all-original-cd

Okay - now to look at the designs I've yet to check...


No comments:

Post a Comment